Wednesday 25 September 2013

Haul-lo: September Makeup, Skincares, Clothes

This month's haul is a bit more than usual because I asked my dad to buy a few bits and bobs for me when he was in Hong Kong, and also I went to Chadstone VIP (where all stores had promotions or discounts). Usually, I don't buy that much.... Here it is :)

 
All the shoes and clothes

Yes I'm one of those people who is obsess with jelly shoes
L-R: Rubi Shoes $15 --> $10.50
Jelly Beans (jbeans) $35
Juju Jellies (dollskill) $55

Choies (online store)

 
Sportsgirl stripped dress $50 --> $35 
Myer Quirky Circus Denim skirt $50 --> $35

Daiso socks $2.80 each

 Chemist Warehouse & what dad got me
Chemist Warehouse is currently doing half price on Rimmel, Maybelline and Revlon

Chemist Warehouse
Sukin Rose Hip Oil $23
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss: Pango Peach
Rimmel Lasting Finish: Misty Jade (Tiffany & co.)
Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal: Inked in Pink

Hong Kong
Maybelline Color Sensational NeoNude: Velvet Coral NE04
Majorlica Majorca Lash Bone Black Fiber (mascara base)
Majorlica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister
Maybelline Lashionista Mascara 

Effusais Whitening dual mask
My Beauty Diary Mask: Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
 Top-Bottom:
Revlon Pango Peach
Maybelline NeoNude
Maybelline color tattoo: Inked in Pink

Hayao Miyazaki
The Secret World of Arrietty
Howl's Moving Castle
I grew up with Hayao Miyazaki's animation, and I seriously love every single one of his film. Watching his animations allows me to think to days when I was young hahaha not that I'm old. Let me know if you guys want me to do a collection post or reviews on his films. :)

What's next....
My next blog post should be on Stylenanda, 3ce cosmetics :D
yeahhhhhhhhhhh 


No comments:

Post a Comment