Monday 7 October 2013

Haul-lo: 3ce (stylenanda) cosmetic

Around two months back, me and some friends decided to make a big purchase on stylenanda, since it is $20 flat rate shipping. Stylenanda is a Korean fashion brand and 3ce (3 concept eyes) is their cosmetic line, also Park Sora models for them. I kept hearing really good reviews on their makeup since this year, and especially with Hong Kong beauty bloggers
They have a wide range of different lip products and also many vibrant and neutral colors, and as a lipstick lover, it was really hard to restrict myself. Their black simple and sleek packaging really draws you in as well.
Everything was sealed with a sticker, which you know it's brand new

Creamy Waterproof Eyerliner #9 Wow Pink $13.21
Fresh Aqua Mist $4.40

Lip Color 406 Milky Tangerine $19.71 
Lip Lacquer Bubblegum $20.81 
Lip Marker #Red $16.51

All the prices are in USD

Swatches (R-L)
Lip marker (Red)
Lip Lacquer (Bubblegum)
Lipstick (Tangerine)
Eyeliner (Wow Pink)

Overall, I wouldn't say their products is cheap, it's reasonable. I have tested some products already, they are of great quality :) and the colors are pigmented and pretty. Let me know if you guys want a review on the products 

6 comments:

  1. I adore their packaging, so simple and stylish. Please do a review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaaaa even though it's a simple design, it still looks expensive hahaha

      Delete
  2. lovely purchases! I love style nanda. xx

    lilacbeam.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. review the wowpink eyeliner please. Thankyou sooo much if you do so. I'm so curious how it really looks like on the eyes, since we can't really expect it would look the same as the model. It looks so lovely on the model, tho!

    ReplyDelete