Wednesday 4 September 2013

Haul-lo there: Benefit cosmetic

Yep, Benefit you did it again, I bought more makeup. Seriously their packaging and advertisement just draws you in and makes you feel like you need to own everything! Let's get into it :)

Benefit offers free international shipping for purchases over $125 (usd)
so my friends and I combined our purchase to make it.

Benefit is currently having this 'Customized Your Own Makup Kit' offer, so you choose 1 face product, 1 cheek product, 1 eye product, 1 free product and a free makeup bag. You're getting 5 items for $79 (usd), so how can I pass that!

 Face: Hello Flawless Powder (Honey)
I decided to grab a back up of my holy grail powder, because I have hit pan on my old one :(
I might do a separate review on this powder soon :) look forward

Cheek: Coralista


Eyes: They're Real mascara
after trying their sample size, I guess it is pretty amazing

Free gift: Hydra-smooth lipcolour (juicy petal)
this is one of the new release by benefit, as a lipstick lover I had to get it


In the free gift category, they had powder/cream eyeshadow, lipstick and lipgloss to choose from
They also change up what they have in each category every few weeks.

Check out my instagram video on my ig @eddictive

No comments:

Post a Comment