Thursday 29 November 2012

Post exam makeup haul

Yep, I'm back into online shopping again... Somehow I still don't have time to go out shopping, so I guess online shopping is the only solution? :P 
I made an online purchase with benefit again... this time with Angel and Nadine
Also, I've also made an exciting order with Beautyjoint. Beautyjoint is a makeup website which sells heaps other American makeup brands, such as NYX, LA girl, elf, wetnwild, milani, LA colours and they even sell really cheap china glaze :)


Benefit Haul

My portion of the parcel

Fast train to fabulous kit $34
Porefession, benetint, they're rebel sample, that gal sample

Hoola bronxer, thrrob blush $34 (for both)

Beautyjoint haul

Milani
liquid eyeliner (unlimited) $6.25
liquid eye eyeliner (brown) $6.99
baked blush (red vino, rose d'oro $7.25

Wet n Wild:
eyeshadow (comfort zone) $7.99
megalast lipstick (pinkerbell, wine room, sugar plum fairy) $2.75

e.l.f
angle eye brush $3.99
powder brush $3.99
Eyebrow treat and tame (medium) $3.99
studio blush (candid coral) $ 3.99

NYX:
matte lipcream (san paulo, stockholm) $5.99
round lipstick (indian pink, tea rose) $2.99
jumbo eye pencil (yoghurt) $3.99

2 comments:

  1. Omg that looks amazing! Are the NYX matte lipcreams good? I've really been wanting to try them out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!!! the lip creams are amazing! really pigmented and easy to apply on and I love how it driess matte

      Delete