Thursday 8 November 2012

Makeup & Skincare Haul

After my 5 minutes aural exam :), I thought why not make a trip to my closet priceline and chemist since I ran out of my day & night cream. Also, I have heard that Witch Hazel toner is actually available in Australia!

 Olay complete UV protection moisture lotion SPF15 combination/oily $14.70
Witch Hazel: Nature's Gentle Toner $7.95
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 45 Bold Gold $7.95
Essence Get Big Lashes $4.50
Essence I love stage eyeshadow base $4.95

I have tried this cream eyeshadow before in Bad to the Bronze and it was amazing
and I was really surprised how cheap it is retailed at in Australia. 
It's usually around $13-14 but when you wait until it goes on sale it should go down to $7-8 :D
Quite pigmented and build-able

I have read some reviews that the eyeshadow base by essence is not as oily as the urban decay and since I do have quite oily lids and even with my UD base, my eyelids do get a bit oily at the end of the day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment