Monday 12 November 2012

Online Haul #1

I have been doing less online shopping lately, very proud of myself :) I guess it's because of exams...
I have a list of what to buy after exams :S heaps and heaps of makeup
I have recently shopped at boohoo.com and tobi.com
Boohoo is an Australian based company so the package came within a week but tobi is in the US, so it took over two weeks to arrive :S
I was kinda disappointed at tobi, because the actual clothing isn't what I expected. The material was different to the photo and it's not really true to size? I reckon it could have been a bit better regarding to the price we're paying. 


Tobi:
Ombrella Shift Dress $39
Go For Baroque Pants $37



Boohoo:
Tonilee Graphic Shift Dress $40  $24
I forgot the price of the second dress

No comments:

Post a Comment