Wednesday 7 November 2012

No more energy

Yeahhhhh my recital is over, it is probably my most important exam and the one I'm most stressed about.
It took a lot of energy, since I have to be all 'emotional and expressive' but yea, I tried to bit and I am sooooo tired right now. I'm surprised that I wasn't as nervous as I usually am and I guess overall it was better than I thought. 
My Beethoven 3rd movement and Brahms Rhapsodies weren't as fluent and good as I thought, I had high expectations for those! But my friends said my Vine Bagatelles was very dreamy and it created such a great tone... I guess I should be happy :D
Haven't straightened my hair in a while, and I wanted to tie it up in a ponytail for my recital.
So I thought a straight sleek ponytail would look better than a messy frizzy curly ponytail.

No comments:

Post a Comment