Sunday 14 October 2012

Spring

Sunday

Finally a sunny day to match the season.
I have recently discovered that I quite like wearing sunglasses :D especially those circle ones even though it looks pedo on me.
I had to caked up to go to church today because I need to take passport photos afterwards
and I was rocking my skirt today since it was pretty warm and sunny. 
Thank you to my bro for taking the photos for me :)


 Blouse: Cotton on
Cardigan: Valleygirl
Floral Skirt: Dotti
Flats: Rubi
 Sorry about my failed model pose, was just having some fun :D
 Circle sunnies: ebay
Perfume: Marc Jacobs Daisy
Watch: Geneva
Rings: Pandora
 Passport photos of my bro and I
Apparently we look really alike

Outfit of yesterday
went out shopping for a bit with the one
and dine at Hog's breath :)


No comments:

Post a Comment