Friday 12 October 2012

Dotti Haul

 I decided to make an online purchase on dotti website and I know I have promised myself not to do anymore online shopping until after I finish my exams... but I know I will regret it if I don't... me and my excuses
Anyways, I have been eyeing on this floral skirt from dotti for a month now I think, but I wasn't sure if I should get it since it wasn't really my style and I don't know if I want to pay $40 for it.
However, I have been thinking about this skirt non stop ever since and I was at Westfield last week and I was like 'there's dotti here, why not try on that skirt and see if it really suits me'
After I tired it on, BAM I'm in love and I had to get it AND it was marked down to $30, so pretty much I have to get it. BUTTTTT they didn't have my size :( shattered.
Pretty upset ever since. I was so desperate that I even checked on the dotti site to see if they have my size.
Well yea they did, but it was still $40, so being the very asian me I decided to wait.
On Wednesday, I had a little free time while I was in the city, so I checked out the dotti store at Swanston St and they didn't have my size again.. AND it was marked down to $20 this down. WHATTTT!!! 
yea I was depressed over skirt. 
Later on that night, I checked on the dotti site again and guess what! Yep they had my size and yep it was marked down to $20 so without second thought, I bought it, along with other stuff since you get free shipping after $50.
So here's my haul :D 

Super quick shipping, ordered on Wednesday and came on Friday

The Boyfriend Blazer $89.95 $29.95

Emerald Sheer Blouse $49.95 $19.95
The photo is not doing its justice, it should be more mint 





Here's the skirt <3
Waterfall Print Skirt $59.95 $19.95
it goes down to my knee cap.
I have also bleached my hair again around two weeks ago
It's pretty blonde and dead now...
and I didn't do a great job since some parts are still black and brown...

Here's my hair four months ago, the bleached part was pretty orangy

No comments:

Post a Comment