Thursday 18 October 2012

Post Birthday

So how did I spend the rest of my birthday yesterday?
well, I went back to uni for the exam/performance and it turned out WAY more enjoyable than I expected, I really quite like it :)
I reckon my group was probably the best.... since we didn't just present our research, but we put it into a little play. I was a nun from the Medieval period who wrote a piece about the spiritual battle, this is probably not very interesting...
I would say it is a pretty a good exam to have on your birthday :) My lovely friends Dana and Wynne got me a blush from smashbox and a kook black hot chocolate with extra chocolate. I didn't expect that at all! and I was so surprised that they remembered I wanted a blush that is darkish to use as a bronzing blush, hmm does that make sense? and thanks to my group for making the night fun and memorable <3

I got back to Glen Waverley around 9:45pm and met up with Angel to try out this new place called Monga. Apparently all the chefs are Japanese and even the waitress! Even though it was a little over priced, but the desserts are soooooo good. Especially the Brown Sugar Pudding, so smooth and sweet :)
I seriously do have the best best friend that anyone could have, she didn't only give me one volume of the Beethoven piano sonata but TWOOOOOO!!!! Is it weird that I super happy and excited to receive piano music for my birthday, instead some other girly stuff like makeup, clothes, whatever?
She also made me this AMAZING collegue, complying photos of me and my love ones. She is such a sweet girl :')
It was also a plus that the Benefit order I made online arrived :D First benefit products!


How awesome and amazing is this! (From Angel)

Beethoven sonatas (Angel)
Can't wait to play them

Chloe Perfume (Boyfriend)
I have been wanting to own this perfume for the longest time!
It smells absolutely unique and beautiful, really beats my D&G Light Blue.

Smashbox blush from kit (Dana & Wynne)





Finding Mr Bright: Girl meets pearl, Posie tiny, High beam, Erase paste

Hervana blush
my first box blush!!!
Passion fruit & Mango cake from Ganache



Daddy & Mommy

My bro is getting pro at doing the pedo smile

So today, I was invited to an interview with Myer for the brand benefit. OMGG, I know right!
I am so amazed that I was even able to be invited to an interview with them!
It was a group interview with other cosmetic brands as well, so not only benefit. They had like Georgia Armani, Clarins, Chanel, OPI and others
They told us to dress business-like, but I realised wearing a blazer, tight skirt, high heels is really not my thing....
Don't think I was successful though :( Felt like I didn't do my best, didn't participate much... but I really want the job.
White Blouse: Cotton on
Blazer: Dotti
Skit: Temt
Heels: Novo

Bracelet: Diva
Watch: Geneva 



No comments:

Post a Comment