Wednesday 17 October 2012

Birthday

Happy Birthday to myself? :D
Now that I'm 19, I feel pretty much the same... wait that means I will be 20 next year :S
didn't have a too great start on my birthday, had a little fight with the boyfriend before I went off to bed. But all good now :)
He came over to my house at 10am and we went out to 'breakfast's Mocha Jo's around 11:15 hehehe
As a consistent member of Chatime of course I can't miss out my free drink on my birthday :) Ended up buying drinks for my Gary and Tiff.
Headed over to Tiff's and chat until 2:30.

Now I'm just practising my part for tonight's exam/concert/presentation for the 'Medieval to Early Modern Music' subject. We will be singing Medieval and Renaissance pieces tonight, very interesting...
I do admit that I'm kinda upset that this exam has to fall on my birthday, that means I can't have dinner with my love ones. But I guess 19 is nothing big anyway, and I already had dinner and cut cake with my family last night, plus Gary already spent half of the day with me :) good enough.


Left to Right:
Brown Rice milk tea with pearl (warm)
Oolong Green Tea (my favourite)
Jasmine Green tea



Blouse: Dotti
Maxi skirt: Supre
Studded flats: novo
Bag: Colette
Sunnies: Ebay

Outfit of Monday (15/10/12)
Jumper: Newlook
Maxi Skirt: Supre

 Necklace: Hong Kong
Bracelets: Rubi
RIng: Pandora
Perfume: Loewe- I loewe you



3 comments:

  1. happy birthday eddie <3
    i stalk you on this blog hehe
    good luck for your concert thingy tonight!
    hope you had a wonderful today ^^

    oh, and today i saw some tinkerbell stickers and i thought of you ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Calene :)
      I really miss you :( I really want to see you but I know it might be a little awkward
      sorry for being honest :S
      I really do enjoy reading your blog as well :)

      Delete
    2. hahahaha it's okay, i totally agree~ i miss you too :(
      LOL ty ty ty ^^

      Delete